Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Completed new projects

 Cute turquoise bench that was given that shabby chic look that is so hot right now.  Please excuse the messy workshop.
 Small black shutter cabinet, great for extra storage in a bathroom or sunroom

Found these 3 screens at Scott's Antique Mall and hubby wanted to know what I was going to do with those.  Well, here's one I had him make into a cabinet.


White window hutch painted to look old and worn.  I love this piece, I can see cookbooks and some beautiful dishes displayed.

Here's another screen made into a jewelry display piece
 .
 Tall shutter cabinet with the inside painted blue.  The outside was painted blue, waxed, painted black and distressed so the blue would show through.  I want to give a shout out to 2 gals & a brush chalk paint powder for the wonderful product that they have and the creative ways they paint our furniture.  If you have not tried their product you should.

No comments:

Post a Comment